6:06 PM



Hello Everyone! 
I hope you have all been keeping warm during the snow storm...
It sure has been crazy out there. 
Today I'm going to share with you a new Banana Bread recipe. 
I promise, it's to die for. 

Here's what you'll need:
4-5 bananas
1 egg
1 stick of butter
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
dark chocolate chips 
slivered almonds 

The source of my inspiration for this sweet craving was my browning bananas! 
I wanted to figure out how to use them without being wasteful and decided, why not make some banana bread?! 



First, slice your browning bananas and pour them into your bowl. 


Beat one egg and add in. Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and vanilla. Mix in soften melted butter. 


Fold in Almonds and chocolate chips (optional) last. 


Let the mix sit in your baking dish on a counter for one whole hour. 


Put your bread in the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes or until golden. 


Let banana bread sit for thirty minutes to cool and harden. 


This recipe makes one large loaf or two small loaves. 


Enjoy! 



I hope this post inspires you! Until next time, 

-Leilani 


Like this post? 
Don't forget to subscribe, comment your thoughts and experiences, and share with your friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts